HIFU is non-surgical, has no downtime and is rated by “realself” as one of the most effective treatments for tightening. It is significantly different than other traditional laser or light pulse techniques used to recapture those youthful contours, reverse the visible signs of ageing and gradually strengthen and tone skin. It is considered as one of the safest skin lifting solutions as it protects the surface of your skin, whilst precisely penetrating skin at deeper levels, thus reversing skin sagging.
Advanced High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) technology delivers precise and fractional ultrasound energy to 1.5mm/3.0mm/4.5mm depths of the SMAS layer of the skin, without damaging or disrupting the epidermal tissue of the skin. The SMAS layer of your skin is the layer that a surgeon lifts in a face-lift. Body treatments work up to 16mm in depth to remove unwanted fat and lift and tighten skin!
HIFU treatments can be broken down into 2 categories: GLOW and ULTIMATE.
- HIFU GLOW is a complete treatment working on forehead, eyes, including eye lift, eye bags, lips wrinkles, face, jawline, chin and neck.
- ULTIMATE HIFU is designed for deeper ageing concerns and older clients so anywhere from 40/45+ to 80+. HIFU Ultimate can take 5-10 years off your face. Ultimate also offers longer lasting results and a deeper tighter lift. It’s designed for deeper ageing concerns in particular drooping sagging jawlines to double chins and neck ageing. This full treatment works on eyes, eye lift, face, jawline, chin, & neck.
So, why should you get HIFU?
- Minimal Pain: Every patient’s comfort threshold is different, and you may experience slight discomfort while the ultrasound energy is delivered. This is temporary, and the feelings you encounter are a positive sign that the process is working.
- Long-lasting results: Some clients do enjoy immediate initial effects; however, the ultimate lifting and toning results will take place over the following 2 to 3 months. During this time, tired collagen is replaced with new collagen that has a higher level of elasticity. As the collagen-building process continues, you may see further improvements up to 6 months after the procedure.
- No down-time: Due to the non-invasive nature of HIFU treatments, there is no downtime from the procedure. You’ll be able to return to your normal activities straight away, and there are no special recovery measures needed. This is why HIFU has earned the name “lunchtime facial”.
If you are interested in trying HIFU for yourself or have any further questions, please get in contact with Nuala and our team on 0484 608 877.